In accepting this nomination, I will tell you a bit about my sweet tooth
I love love love dessert! In fact, I even wrote about it! You can follow the link here: https://buildingalifeofhope.com/2012/08/12/sweet-cravings/
In no particular order, here are some favorites that come to mind:
1. Brownies with vanilla ice cream. Last winter, I started making homemade ones instead of the ones from the box. Outrageous! The taste is pure and it is impossible just to have one.
2. Good cookies. I have access to good bakeries here so I have become spoiled with these yummy delights.
3. York Peppermint Patties. I always get a bag in my Christmas stocking and even bought three regular size ones at the grocery store today. Keeping cool in refrigerator!
4. Pie. Usually any kind. We used to have “Pie Night” on Monday nights here when “The Closer” was on TNT. We would dashed to the kitchen during the first commercial break and load up!
5. Cake. I like to have cake as a celebratory dessert. Any kind. Any celebration.
6, Ice Cream. I used to eat this every night for years. I like it a lot but rarely have it now.
I always crave something sweet after supper -never before. A habit since childhood for sure. And I do have a sweet nickname but I would like to keep it private!
I would like to nominate the following bloggers for this special award:
1) a little bird tweets Tremendous flash fiction and poetry
2) Talicha J. Poet and Composer Spoken and written word poet among other fabulous creative pursuits.
3) Simple Pleasures~ Beautiful photography with words of wisdom-just lovely!
4) storyshucker Heartfelt, Homespun, Heartwarming, Humorous tales from everyday life. I always feel better after I read Stuart’s posts.h